Thursday, August 14, 2008
You’re a bald guy with a huge sword. You use the sword to kill 18 types of gloople. 13 of them can kill you. There are different modes in which you can have a huge splatterfest, including nests of small, big, and huge sizes and bounty run, which is endless. You can select the difficulty curve for that.
After a bit, you can unlock hardcore mode, and when you have that on, all types of glooples come at you at once.
The thing that makes this game more awesome is the award system, where you can gainup to 110 awards for doing various things, such as dying in 5, 10, and 15 different ways. And every 10 awards you get, you will get a reward key that you can use to get something that helps you during play, such as a sprinting ability, a grenade, and a box gun.
To play, click here.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Guess what I won?
THE ARTE Y PICO AWARD!
(Jet-ski flies off ramp)
(Explodes in mid-air)
Here are the rules!
1) You must pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, based upon creativity, design, interesting material, and that also contribute to the blogger community, no matter what language.
2) Each award must have the name of the author with a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Award-winners must show the award and put the name and link to the blog that awarded it.
4) Award-winners and the one who has given the prize must show the link to the Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) These rules must be included in your post.
gave me this award.
I’ll be giving the award to…