- This is just a list of sentences for some reason.
- It’s because I have many observations.
- What if the universe is in a petri dish?
- If the world were in reverse, cows would be barbequing (uh-huh) humans.
- I like apple pie a la mode.
- I was never any good at playing Asteroids for some reason.
- End of the world scenarios:
- Nuclear holocaust
- Gamma Ray Burst
- Mr. T stepping on Chuck Norris’ toes accidentally. And at that time they’re on bad terms and 40 feet tall. And have beards made of fire.
- Zombie apocalypse (the most fun-sounding)
But no matter what the apocalypse, I think it’d be fun to have a post-apocalyptic blog. If I haven’t been incinerated, zombified or engulfed in flaming beard. That blog stuff would be there forever, you know? Imagine when the human race has ended, a new species arises. An operational computer would be a great discovery. That is, if they learned the language somehow, of course (Google Translate?). And now, I’m imagining what they would think of this blog…
“This Chuck Norris… This Mr. T… They must have been deities. They must be eternal and all-powerful. WE MUST WORSHIP THEM.”
They would be right, obviously. I can see it now. A religious war, on one end the T-ists, on the other the Chuck-lims.
That’d be awesome.
By the way, pictures are linked to their sources.
Up next: music