Sunday, August 23, 2009
Ah’m Mr. T, an’ I came here on dis tank Snickas gave me befo’ they passed me up fo a skinny white dude wit a guitar and a brotha wit a manipulative last name! Grrrrrrrrrr! It really frazzles mah beard, ya know?
But the point ah be sayin is I’ma hunkah down here until I git an actin opportunity beyon’ Flavorwave ovens.
You foos watch dat?
You see what ah mean.
Anyway, ah’m providin’ the word of this week: “pity.”
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
- This is just a list of sentences for some reason.
- It’s because I have many observations.
- What if the universe is in a petri dish?
- If the world were in reverse, cows would be barbequing (uh-huh) humans.
- I like apple pie a la mode.
- I was never any good at playing Asteroids for some reason.
- End of the world scenarios:
- Nuclear holocaust
- Gamma Ray Burst
- Mr. T stepping on Chuck Norris’ toes accidentally. And at that time they’re on bad terms and 40 feet tall. And have beards made of fire.
- Zombie apocalypse (the most fun-sounding)
But no matter what the apocalypse, I think it’d be fun to have a post-apocalyptic blog. If I haven’t been incinerated, zombified or engulfed in flaming beard. That blog stuff would be there forever, you know? Imagine when the human race has ended, a new species arises. An operational computer would be a great discovery. That is, if they learned the language somehow, of course (Google Translate?). And now, I’m imagining what they would think of this blog…
“This Chuck Norris… This Mr. T… They must have been deities. They must be eternal and all-powerful. WE MUST WORSHIP THEM.”
They would be right, obviously. I can see it now. A religious war, on one end the T-ists, on the other the Chuck-lims.
That’d be awesome.
By the way, pictures are linked to their sources.
Up next: music
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
FUN FACT: I GUEST POST HERE NOW.
I think I spelled that right.
Anyway, like the great Aristotle said: “I don’t think I’ll be posting here anymore.”
Most likely this thang’s becoming something of an archive…of awesomeness.
I’ll stop by every once and a while. For comments and whatnot.
Well, that’s all from me. Keep the views coming or, well, you know…
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
But where is it?
Hint: It’s around his neck.
Hint: Secret Comment Page Hint
Saturday, October 4, 2008
For ease of finding-ness, instead of searching “Chuck Norris,” search “find Chuck Norris.”
Give it a try.