If you so choose to follow the imaginary religion-here’s the Commandments. I know it’s a little late on Tuesday, but I’m counting this as Tuesday’s post.
- He is Mr. T, the man, you shall have no other T’s besides him.
- Thou shalt not speak Mr. T’s old name.
- Thou shalt not renounce the title of “fool.”
- Treat your mother right! (See “Chapel of Mr. T” Page)
- Thou shalt cut the jibba jabba, fool.
- Thou shalt not covet Mr. T’s gold chains.
- Thou shalt grovel at the feet of Mr. T until pitied.
- Thou shalt not try to kill Mr. T. You know what happened to Saddam.
- Thou shalt not covet Mr. T’s other gold chains.
- Thou shalt not pity any fools. That’s Mr. T’s job.
Ok. There’s been a lot of Mr. T lately. I’ll stop for a while.